Job ! Client success activator
The year 2022 for La niche is the year of growth and reinforcement.
To be part of this vision, we are actively seeking two new employees to strengthen our sales team.
Your role will be to develop La niche’s business by focusing on prospecting and acquiring new customers.
To do this, you will have to :
- – Immerse yourself in the culture of The Niche in order to transmit our culture from the first contact.
- – Acquire a good understanding and knowledge of our products and services.
- – Develop agile and digital prospecting campaigns using the modern marketing tools at our disposal.
- – To form an efficient team with the Project Manager to guarantee a qualitative delivery.
Of course, your priority contacts are your customers and our prospects with whom you will have to share to understand the problems and propose the most adapted solutions. To do this, you will always be supported by all the Heads of and particularly by your priority referent, the Head of Client Success. As you have understood, you will always be in pair with our Project Managers and always in contact with our excellent production teams.
You will be the face of the agency on a daily basis, the first vector of communication of our culture, our values and especially our skills. You will be expected to:
- – Participate in the development of prospecting lists
- – Carry out prospecting and carry your exchanges by telephone, visit in person, exchange on social networks
- – Establish offers for your clients
- – Carry out a precise briefing to ensure proper production and delivery
- – Participate in your 121 weekly project follow-up meetings
- – Enrich the CRM and ERP and promote the flow of information with your referent and within the agency
- – Participate in representing the agency at events and fairs
Your ideal profile?
You love helping people, that’s your primary motivation. You are a geek for sure, and compared to that, you are a born communicator.
Even if you will be well accompanied in the company, you are autonomous.
You love to discover and share. You are a quick learner so you can quickly get into the company’s processes/requirements and immerse yourself in the needs of your contacts.
If you already have experience with a CRM/ERP, that’s great.
You are flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic and changing environment.
You are bilingual in French and English (this is a must)! Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage.
Many new challenges and very ambitious projects that you will be able to identify and develop.
But above all, an exciting collaboration with a passionate and talented team.
Most importantly: you will be able to choose your own dog name… You will become part of the family!
Do you fit this profile? Introduce yourself without delay, we can’t wait to meet you!